Thursday, July 24, 2008

How long has it been?

Oh my! Has it been since February since I've posted anything here. Wow! I guess I just spend more time on facebook than I realize. I'm not really good at this sorta blogging stuff ... I guess sometimes I just can't get my feelings out on the screen ... enough to make sense to anyone but me that is. So, here I am. In July doing my random thought process ....

Well, I don't have much time right now to post much of anything ... got A LOT going on right now ...

Dale & Kim are moving up here for Dale to finish his seminary degree so Joey is in Mississippi right now helping the process. Kim & Ashlin are here right now waiting on them to get here with all the stuff to move in this weekend. A busy weekend in store for all of us! :)

Well, until my next "random thought" post .... toodles!!! :)

1 comment:

April :) said...

That is so awesome for you guys! That will probably help you not to miss Mississippi so much since you are bring Mississippi there! How neat that you guys can share this life experience together! And PS -- thanks for updating --- I pressed on checking it often in hopes that you would update!!!