Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm so not very good at writing out my thoughts for people to read


Well, I guess I feel inspired to write something new here since April Jones has such an AWESOME blog. ha-ha!! But I can never figure out how to make mine look that good ... I'm still learning all this stuff!!!

These are pictures of me & Joey as pirates from our "Murder of the Mayteys" murder mystery party that we went to at our church. Yep, our young adult sunday school class sponsors this event every year in October. You should've seen the looks and stares that some people were giving us, especially the little kids. I heard one parent explaining to his kid that those are "real" pirates ... they are just pretending. Ha-ha!!! So funny!! Yeah, we had a lot of fun that night!
























1 comment:

April :) said...

Thank you for the compliment but I use http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39
to get my backgrounds and make mine look good!!!! :) Got to know the tricks!!!